Description










hamiltoncommunityblog@gmail.com



Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tiger Cats President Scott Mitchell: Tiger-Cats Ottawa bound if stadium deal falls through.

In a question-and-answer session following a speech to a Hamilton Rotarian luncheon at the Art Gallery of Hamilton today, Mitchell said the Ticats are Ottawa-bound in 2013 if the stadium deal dies. This is getting ridiculous, the timing of these reports are so obvious that its almost laughable. Scott, I'm sorry, I am a big Tiger-Cats fan, but not even I buy that. This is what, the 6th location the Tiger Cats will be going if a stadium deal falls through???

The first 3 times when you mentioned places like Moncton, Quebec, Halifax and Aldershot, we took it seriously. But now  the Tiger-Cats have cried wolf one to many times, I think Council is starting to realize this. As I write this Council is meeting "in camera", which is absurd to me when so much money is at stake on the backs of the tax payer. Time will tell what will happen today, my guess is that the stadium motion will pass because, logically you don't go "in camera" if you aren't getting some sort of deal done.

1 comment:

  1. Stop this blackmail. We tigercats fans want to hear from Bob Long not you.

    ReplyDelete