Description










hamiltoncommunityblog@gmail.com



Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Thank you all for your support.

First off I'd like to start by congratulating Maria Pearson on her win and Mr. Bustamante for a very spirited fight . We all had views and ideas and at times we did not agree on certain issues, but that's how this process works.

To all the people who supported my goals and views, I thank you very much.
1995 votes for my first time is a great achievement in itself and it was my pleasure being a voice and raising concerns to issues in our community.

It has been a long 4 months, but the experience will last me a life time.
I've met so many great people along the way who are very passionate on moving this city forward and that is great to see.

Lastly, THANK YOU ALL once again for your support. I like to see things in a positive light and this experience over all was a positive one.


Bernard Josipovic

No comments:

Post a Comment