Description










hamiltoncommunityblog@gmail.com



Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My signs vandalised and stolen: Located


Someone has located my signs by a garbage can in Sherwood Park. As a first time candidate I am very saddened by these bully tactics. Oddly enough the Incumbent signs are not in that pile. I don't know who is responsible, but this is Canada and we all have a right to vote and a right to run for election. The bullying of anyone, including candidates is very sad and just proves how much we need change in Ward 10.

I will not let this ruin my morale. You can read the full story at The Hamiltonian (http://www.thehamiltonian.net/2010/10/signing-off.html) That is how I found out.

It's unfortunate that some people have to use these type of dirty tactics.

Vote BERNARD on OCTOBER 25th.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura at the debate we only had 30 seconds to answer questions.

    That being said, if you have any questions you want answered please direct them to me and I will answer them without the 30 second time constraint.

    If you find anything on my blog to be untruthful. Please comment where I went wrong.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to apologize for this comment. I am just so frustrated with this years election. It would look better on you if you didn't make accusations either. I do not work for Maria, in fact, I am laid up from surgery at this time. So, if you're not doing it then look to Pablo, since he is as dirty as they come it seems and he has every reason to do this. He knew that you would point the finger at Maria. I don't see any of his signs there either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is pointless to look at any of the runners. This sounds more like the work of a radical supporter, not an opponent.

    As frustrating and discouraging as it is you can't blame the candidate.

    Keep up the good work.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete