Description










hamiltoncommunityblog@gmail.com



Saturday, October 9, 2010

The stealing of Lawn Signs??


As a first time candidate, I am very surprised that there are people out there stealing my lawn signs and tearing them down.


I would like to thank residents for giving me a heads up and assuring me you will keep an eye out. If you see someone taking down a sign, let me know and even take a photo. Keep your camera's close to your windows and if you see an unknown vehicle or person near your lawn snap a photo and send it my way.

Stealing my lawn signs?? Really?? Coincidentally only the challenger signs are missing.

Fruitland Road keep an eye out for the signs, that's where they went missing. I was given permission to place signs on lawns and the stealing of them is just childish. The funny thing is, that our City is a big joke and MY signs are being torn down?. Yikes.

All I want to do is bring honesty and respect back to Ward 10. I have to laugh that some people have to go to these lengths, but with all that's going on in Ward 10, I can't say I didn't expect this. I was even warned.

On the bright side, at least after the election I won't have to clean up as many signs.

Thanks for the heads up for the kind residents for reporting this. I also have received an email with a vehicle description as well as the accomplices who are turning to these low tactics.

No comments:

Post a Comment