Description










hamiltoncommunityblog@gmail.com



Friday, October 15, 2010

Thank you all for my BLOG SUPPORT the numbers continue to grow!!!

Monthly Graph of visitors as of today.

Hello everyone.
I just want to thank you all for following me on this journey for change. When I started this blog I wanted to be the voice for the residents of Ward 10. There are plenty of horrible things that are going on in this Ward, I am learning this first hand. For the longest time I always wondered how someone can get re-elected so many times in a row. Even if the city they represent is the laughing stock of Canada. Now it all makes sense.

The deck is stacked, but with voting it can be changed. Please spread the word about this blog as many of you have so we can all be heard.

There is plenty more to come before the election. Please spread the news on all the unfair things that go on. Tell your neighbors, friends, family, especially the older/senior citizens who don't have access to the internet.


VOTE FOR BERNARD JOSIPOVIC on OCTOBER 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment