Description










hamiltoncommunityblog@gmail.com



Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ward 10 Campaign Update.


Today I spoke to many Senior Citizen residents in the Stoney Brook area. They were very welcoming and many said "finally a fresh face". We have to get rid of career politicians. The passion is no longer there and we need fresh ideas to turn our city around.

I met the most interesting couple today in Stoney Brook. The man is 86 and his wife is 81 and they told me about a trip to Nova Scotia that they took. The amazing thing is she drove. That is so amazing because I know what I feel like after driving up north, let alone to Nova Scotia. Great day today in regards for support.

We need the NON-VOTERS to go out and vote. Yes Maria has her pocket of voters who she sends birthday cards, retirement cards ect. I Have never received a Birthday Card from Maria.I'm assuming you NON-VOTERS haven't either. I also have never been visited by her at Eastdale Park where I play baseball every summer. On her way home from the bocce courts I extend my invitation to Maria to stop by there as well and say hello.


Lastly, I want to declare that I am not taking donations for my campaign from Unions or Corporations, unlike my opponent. I am doing this with hard work 6-7 hours a day and 2-3 volunteers.

I also spoke to 2-3 senior citizens today who have not given permission for Maria's lawn signs. If you or anyone has not given permission for lawn signs it is your Canadian right to take them down. We can't continue with these bully tactics of just placing signage on other people's property without permission.


Thank you for reading. Spread the word. Our City is a big joke in the eyes of Canada. Who's been our Councillor for the last 2 terms? Councillor Pearson.


On October 25th, let's turn this joke that we are the but end of into a positive environment for every resident. VOTE BERNARD ON OCTOBER 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment