Description










hamiltoncommunityblog@gmail.com



Sunday, October 17, 2010

Attended the Newfoundland Disaster Releif Fundraiser @The Renaissance Banquet Hall


Tonight I had the pleasure of attending the Newfoundland Hurricane Igor Relief Fundraiser. It was a great event with live music, great food and a group of individuals who want to help out those in need.

Special thanks to Lisa and Brenda for supporting my campaign goals of making Ward 10 and the City of Hamilton a better place for everyone. This isn't a one man job, we can collectively achieve anything.

Just like tonight a group of strangers came together to help those affected by the disaster known as Hurrican Igor.

I ask for the same thing here in Ward 10. I need a group of us to come together and vote this MONDAY OCTOBER 25th. This year has been a disaster for WARD 10. Let's all come together and vote for BERNARD JOSIPOVIC.


Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. It was so wonderful to have you with us last night! Your support meant a lot to us all who were there. For anyone who doesn't know you, they should make it a point to get to know you! I will support you every step of the way... just let me know what you need me to do!
    God Bless!
    Brenda Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. It was a pleasure to help the people affected by this disaster.

    ReplyDelete