Description










hamiltoncommunityblog@gmail.com



Monday, October 25, 2010

Election Day Letter.

I'd like to start by thanking everyone who has supported me along this campaign. It's great to see that so many people out there share the same views as I do in regards to putting constituents needs before anything else. We have gotten away from what really matters, you the constituents.

This campaign has been an eye opener for me in regards to all the things I have learned along the way. The great things like meeting new people, being a voice for change and attending many community events. But there is also a dark side that I've been introduced to. The manipulation of seniors, the stealing of lawn signs and the overall lack of respect for some people's property.

I always told myself no matter what happens win or lose, I will hold my head up high and continue to keep my integrity and self respect.

I've also learned that our City has great potential, but continues to be weighed down by the same style of leadership that has gone stale terms ago.

We need to be more innovative, we need to be up to date with technology and we need imply these things in changing not only our ideas but using these "new" ideas in helping change the public's perception of Hamilton/Stoney Creek.

Today I am asking you to go out and Vote and exercise your democratic right.

Today Monday October 25th, let's vote for a "fresh face" let's vote for "fresh ideas" let's vote for a "fresh start" and most importantly let's vote for Bernard Josipovic for your Ward 10 Councillor.


Thank you very much!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Bernard! I hope the majority of ward 10 are wanting to see a change. Count on my vote tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold your head high, it was a good campaign and you ran it well. You took her to task on many issues that were overdue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys for all of your support. Please spread the word about this blog to Ward 10 residents and we can discuss how things work around here and ask questions collectively.

    ReplyDelete