Description










hamiltoncommunityblog@gmail.com



Saturday, October 16, 2010

Thank you Scott Thompson.


CHML's Scott Thompson is standing up for this city with his blog. Thank you Mr. Thompson. Just when I started to give up on the media and fair reporting, (http://josipovicforward10.blogspot.com/2010/10/misquote-in-stoney-creek-news.html) Mr. Thompson shows me that its not all lost.
Thank you for making me believe that someone is on the side for change.

Below is a posting from his blog.
http://www.900chml.com/Blogs/ScottThompsonsBlog/BlogEntry.aspx?BlogEntryID=10151454


The Non-Incumbent Councilor Campaign
Posted 10/14/2010 5:00:00 AM

I hate to tell you I told you so but..I told you so!

I said in a Hamilton Spectator column dated Tuesday September 21 2010, if city council can get one more delay they won’t have to deal with the whole stadium mess until after the election,effectively stalling a decision until after the city votes in less than two weeks.

They don’t have to worry about defending their position on supporting the stadium or risking losing the Ticats by rejecting the proposal. They have decided to take a wait and see approach with further study.

I’m not saying that’s bad. But the timing is impeccable.

Isn’t that how we got into this whole mess?….Waiting and seeing?

I’m glad that council has decided to look at all options ,,,,or most anyway…But why not months ago before we had spent million’s on a location the Ticats were never interested in?

It’s time to change this Hamilton.

I’m starting the non-incumbent councilor campaign.

Simple…Do your research and vote for ANYONE but the incumbent.

A clean sweep of city hall is the only way to see real change.

Some say the others are not qualified. Neither were the incumbents before being elected.

And has their experience helped Hamilton?

Vote for change on October 25th. Elect, don’t re-elect.

I’m Scott Thompson

1 comment:

  1. A radical but encouraging idea. I'll have to listen to CHML more often.
    -Mike

    ReplyDelete