Description










hamiltoncommunityblog@gmail.com



Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ferris Park Bocce Courts: Investigative report by THE HAMILTONIAN

On October 8th 2010, I received an email about the Ferris Park Bocce Court from a resident who was upset about the lock on the Bocce court that was listed on the City Website as a public court. Her email to me is below.
http://josipovicforward10.blogspot.com/2010/10/ferris-park-public-bocce-courts.html

The full investigative report is available at THE HAMILTONIAN below.

http://www.thehamiltonian.net/2009/11/is-ferris-fair.html

3 comments:

  1. Awesome report!!! I replied and I think that place needs to be FULLY audited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bernard for posting my email on your site. When you told me that the Staff at The Hamiltonian is doing an investigation. I thought nothing would come of it, but I've been saying from day one, this is not fair.

    Thanks again for representing the residents of this Ward in a positive light.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will the Spectator or Stoney Creek News cover this?? We need to hear a response from Councillor Pearson. We can't come to assumptions until we let the woman defend herself. Looking forward to hearing more about this.

    ReplyDelete