Description










hamiltoncommunityblog@gmail.com



Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hamilton Fire sirens attend to a different emergency. VIDEO.



Don't be alarmed by the sirens you heard today, its just Hamilton Emergency Services collecting food for their annual Christmas food drive picking up non-perishable food items. The food collected will help support the 
Stoney Creek Community Food Bank and Winona Food Bank. For those of you who missed it and want to help out . Food donations can also be dropped off at Station 15, 415 Arvin Ave.; Station 16, 939 Barton St.; and Station 17, 363 Isaac Brock Dr. Toy donations will also be accepted. There is a video below for those of you who missed it.


1 comment:

  1. Nice little site you got going here. Today I heard sirens all over my neighborhood thinking something was going on. Then my husband told me that the Fire Dept was collecting food for local food banks. I Googled, HAMILTON FIRE FOOD BANK, and this came up. Way to get it on video, just thought it was cool that I searched it and found a video of it. Keep up the great work.


    Mary

    ReplyDelete