Description










hamiltoncommunityblog@gmail.com



Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Mapleview Mall parking disaster official venting page. Worst Parking Lot in Canada?

If you were at Maple View Mall, you might have wanted to rip your hair out after the poor organization by the Burlington mall to efficiently help lead traffic out of the parking lot.

There was a cop directing the traffic into the parking lot, but on your way out, you were on your own.
I personally got to my car at 230pm today December 27th, 2011 and didn’t end up exiting the parking lot until 530pm!!

I’ve gone to sporting events with 80,000 plus people and it hasn’t been this bad.

If any of you have stories to share or just want to vent, feel free to discuss in the comment section.

Maple View mall has to be near the top of the list in regards to worst parking lay out.

Say what you will, but I’ve never waited 3 hours to get out of any Hamilton mall.

2 comments:

  1. I was there yesterday to pick up my daugther and when I saw the traffic on Plains Road I texted her and told her to walk to Longos. At least I knew I could get in and out of that parking lot and be on my way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a good "view" of Maple View as I sat there for 2 hours to get home..... brutal!!!!

    ReplyDelete