Description










hamiltoncommunityblog@gmail.com



Thursday, October 13, 2011

I won FREE David Letterman tickets in New York City!!

While in New York this Monday October the 11th I got a phone call from the staff at the David Letterman show informing me that I have been drawn out of the lottery for free tickets. I had gotten engaged the night before to my beautiful girlfriend and it was fitting that while in New York, we were the winners of FREE David Letterman tickets.  It was a great experience. I have posted a video below for you to view

If anyone from the Hamilton/Stoney Creek areas has stories to share of any talk show you attended in person, please post below your experience.
How did you get tickets?
What City?
What was the occasion?

Enjoy!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment