Description










hamiltoncommunityblog@gmail.com



Tuesday, August 31, 2010

YWCA "Walk a mile in her shoes" Charity Walk

Hello everyone. Today I attended the first annual "Walk a mile in her shoes" charity walk at Hamilton City Hall. Needless to say I now understand what women mean when they get sore feet from their heels at upscale events. It was a fun filled day with a BBQ and a lot of men coming out for a great cause. We first started registering followed by being fitted with some of the biggest high heels I have ever seen in my life. Before the "Mile" walk. All of us were lead to a warm up ZUMBA dance to get nice and limber for what was to come.
Below are some pictures of the event.

Vote BERNARD FOR WARD 10, OCTOBER 25th.


Holding my "I SURVIVED" Walk a mile in her shoes, T-Shirt





Posing with Sgt. Dave Dunbar of the Hamilton Police force who also came out to support.




You don't see this everyday.




Finally!! The finish line. Good day for a good cause. To all the women out there, NOW I GET IT!!! lol







No comments:

Post a Comment